Since this is 2014 I thought I would share with you some questions you may want to ask yourself to learn and gain insight from 2013!
I use these with my coaching clients
1) What was/were my biggest breakthrough(s) in 2013 in terms of:
My Relationship with a) family and b) friends.
Fun and Recreation
2) What was the biggest challenge I overcame in 2013? Who did I have to become to do so?
3) What were my 3 greatest accomplishments for the year (think about if you will remember them in 10 years time)?
4) What experiences did I have that were on my “bucket list”?
5) How am I different than I was January 1st, 2013?
6) What personal Milestones did I accomplish (example: ran a 5K race, saved $5,000, took my scuba diving licence)?
7) What difficult choices did I make to be authentic and live my values?
Next Week we will get focused on 2014!