1) In terms of each of the following life areas, rank your level of satisfaction RIGHT Now (in this moment, don’t over-analyze) with that area in your life 1 to 10 where 1 means that area is completely unsatisfactory to 10 being completely and utterly over the moon.
Satisfaction (Out of /10)
My Relationship with family __
My Realtionship friends __
Significant Other __
Fun and Recreation __
Personal Growth __
Physical Environment __
So any areas at or below a “5” should definately be focused on for you to live a fulfilling life in 2014.
2) Look forward to the end of 2014, you are writing out what an incredible year it was.
- Imagine that it is one year from now – you’re feeling especially gratified and thankful. You are looking back over the past year with a sense of satisfaction and pride. It has been a fabulous year of growth and personal achievement – a year that spoke to your heart. You sit down to write a letter to your closest friends, describing the year,
- What are the highlights? You begin: “This has been a most extraordinary year for me…”
What are the obstacles you had to overcome?
There is an underlying theme for the whole year – a thread that was woven through it all. What was that thread?
Who did you have to be in order to get to that place?
3) What experiences on your bucket list will you endeavour to experience/accomplish?
These should get you started!